About This Blog

Life is tough. So take a break from it all for a moment and enjoy this bizarrely entertaining collection of links, websites, other random stuff I've collected over the years. Life stinks--but it can also be mysteriously fascinating.

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Do You Remember Your First Roller Coaster Ride? You Probably looked Something Like This Kid.


I remember the very first time I rode on a real true roller coaster. One of those ones that actually flipped upside down. TWICE. I was terrified! But then there was that fantastic rush, right at the end when I realized that I'd made it through and I was still in one piece. Not only had I enjoyed the experience--I wanted to do it again. Right that minute! I think their is a life lesson in there somewhere. Find it if you will.

Or just watch this video of one child's first ride and laugh your head off as you remember back to that long ago time, when life was frightening and new and filled with wonders you'd never experienced before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8-eZeqcK4E

No comments:

Post a Comment